You can always download something from Prothinspo and keep it with you.
2. Keep a stack of magazines weighing the same amount you want to lose. When you lose weight remove some magazines from the stack. It will be thinspirational to see that pile slowly start
to get smaller. Use fashion magazines so that they also can inspire you as you remove as you lose.
3. Eat on a blue or black plate. Dark colors usually make you feel fuller, faster. Better yet, eat on small dark plates.
4. When you want to eat something you shouldn't, make a list of all the reasons you shouldn't, and read it at least 20 times.
5. When you get a craving, count to 100 really slowly, and it might pass. Dr.s say that counting changes the minds direction in thought.
6. If you live by yourself, put up motivational pictures or numbers on the unsafe foods. Stick your goal weight on the wall or on your favorite jar of peanut butter or jelly.
7. Get one of those three ring binders and make a section for each part of the body. Put all the exercises you've got in there according to what body part there for.
8. Pick one food for the day,look under the fat burning food section on this site or you can eat something like an apple. Cut it into 4 quarters. Eat one part for breakfast, one for lunch, one for
dinner, and you've got one left over for a snack.
9. Take a Polaroid picture or a cell phone picture of yourself wearing nothing but your underwear. When you want to binge, look at it, and see all that fat that you need to get rid of? Carry it
in your wallet or phone whenever you go somewhere where there will be food.
10. If you live by yourself and prone to binges, buy only the food you need for the day. That way if you eat it, there isn't anymore.
11. Eat with the opposite hand you normally do. Left handed people eat with their right hand, and vice versa.
12. Wear a rubber band around your wrist and snap it when you want to eat. You'll train yourself not to think about eating. This also works for trying to quit smoking.
13. ALWAYS DO A CLEANSE TO CLEAN OUT YOUR BODY, CLICK HERE.
14. Clean something gross the bathroom, or if you have cats like me clean the litter box when you want to eat.
15. Wear tight jeans so you remember how much weight you have to lose. Always keep a pair that is to small for this!
16. Pour tons of something gross on your food like salt or pepper so you can't eat it. (if your eating out, use the former, and say you accidentally put too much salt or pepper on your food.
17. If you get really bad headaches it could possibly be from dehydration so drink lots of water. Take multi-vitamins and sport drinks.
18. Eat in front of the mirror. Hell, eat in front of the mirror naked and see how much you want to eat then.
19. Drink herbal teas. They have no calories. If you don't like them unsweetened, buy some stevia, its like sugar, but no calories they sell it on my links.
20. When you get the urge to eat chew sugar free gum. Just make sure you keep track of how much you have. Most kinds have 5 calories a piece.
21. Freeze your foods. I freeze fruits and yogurts and flavored ice cubes. Frozen yogurts take forever to eat so you feel occupied longer.
22. When you go to a restaurant order something that's not too unhealthy. Put half of to the other side of the plate and say your going to eat it tomorrow for lunch. Then eat half of what's on
your plate and "forget" to ask them to bag it for take out for you. Or cut your plate in half and push the other half around the plate to fill it.
23. Eat breakfast and lunch or just breakfast, never eat dinner cause if you eat dinner you don't give your body enough time to burn off the calories or you can eat all three small meals but finish
the last bit of eating at least four hours before you go to sleep. This way your metabolism will burn it up before you get into bed.
24. Go shopping and try on clothes that you wish you could fit you and that should keep you focused and on track of your goals.
25. Pinch all your fat if you want to eat and see how disgusting it is and then you'll think that if you eat you'll just add more to it and you don't want that.
26. If you can go to your kitchen and take all the bad foods that you know you will binge on please just go and throw them away.
27. Make sure you get enough calcium. Take your vitamin.
28. If you sit a lot every hour get up and go crazy start doing knee lifts with your arms up or some jumping jacks and toe touches or jumping stupidly or anything like that it will boost your
metabolism for a little.
29. Stay away from food and the kitchen (unless your parents are around, then pretend like you just finished getting a snack)
30. Have you ever noticed that most people who you see eating are fat? Well remember this if you eat like them you'll be as fat as them.
31. Try to plan how much your going to eat and what there's a 30% more chance you wont over eat then.
32. Look at super models do they look like they eat? They eat very small meals many times a day but small meals girl!!
33. A calorie is a calorie so it doesn't matter what kind you eat just eat under 1000 and you'll lose weight. 3666 calories equal a lb!
34. Make a meal plan with all the days and put the limit of calories you'll allow yourself to after you eat write down what you ate. Keep a food diary
35. To keep a binge from coming go outside and go for a walk, do 20 push ups and then 20 jumping jacks after you won't feel like eating anymore. Better yet, do them in front of the mirror. If you
see what moves up and down you wont feel like eating as much.
36. To boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full drink several green tea's each day.
37. Every dieter should eat greens or take a supplement for them... eat your veggies.
38. Two tablespoons of vinegar before the meal helps speed up your digestive system and also keeps you from feeling any reflux.
39. Caffeine is great ~ it decreases appetite you can use other types of caffeine products like guarana.
40. Peppermints or peppermint teas are a great appetite suppressant.
41. Diet soda is not the best thing to drink while calorie restricting you should drink plenty of water and other non caloric healthy stuff.
42. Don't stop moving' ~ Try to keep moving as much as possible every calorie burned counts.
43. Don't eat fast/ chew very slowly to let your body know you ate. If you have to chew each piece for several seconds.
44. Eat seaweed or kelp pills ~ they say it boosts the metabolism.
45. Don't slouch, try to sit up straight ~ you burn more calories and tighten your tummy that way.
46. Dress accordingly when you are thin you should be carrying something with you to keep from shaking. Family and friends get worried if your cold and they are not.
47. Lack of sleep stimulates your appetite. It is proven that most people who sleep at least 6 hours a day lose more weight and are less hungry.
48. Spicy foods boost the metabolism.
49. Eat negative cal foods. Fat Burning Foods
50. Eat lots of celery ~celery is filled with water and because it is chewy it burns more calories than most non caloric foods.
51. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Our bodies and world is mostly made up of water... You need it to survive!!
52. Munch on ice cubes to get rid of the cravings of chewing.
53. Take it slow when eating it takes 20 minutes for the stomach to realize it is full.
54. Eat lots of fiber ~ expands in your stomach to create a full feeling.
55. Don't eat in front of the television or on your bed or on the computer ~ concentrate on the food while you eat ~ you get more satisfied.
56. Eat vegetarian as much as possible. They make all fake meats and cheeses now.
57. Do 50 sit ups every morning ~ it will raise your metabolism and makes your stomach and chest look better not to mention your arms.
58. Cabbage makes you lose weight but can be smelly!!
59. Strawberries, cherries and blueberries are low in calories and boost the metabolism. Not to mention you can pop them in the mouth like snacks.
60. Drink one glass of water every hour. This will keep you full and you wont get dehydrated or headaches.
61. Eat negative calorie foods at least 2 times a day.
62. Weigh yourself before and AFTER every time you eat.
63. Exercise 2 times the amount of calories you eat.
64. Eat 6 small meals a day spaced about 3 hours apart.
65. Let yourself eat some of the foods you normally would not allow yourself. Don't binge just balance.. You can do it. Take control
66. Eat standing up, move around while you eat.
67. Watch other people eat. Sometimes people eating looks so gross.
68. Find pictures of overweight people or family members and put them in various places around your house.
69. Drink water before eating .
70. Try on your skinny cloths... See how close you are to your goals.
71. Clean your closet and draws.... Organize yourself. It will burn calories and you feel better. Not to mention you can find your stuff!I
72. Keep a food diary in your pocketbook or purse to have an idea of when and why your eating.
73. Weigh yourself with a weight in your hand and then take that weight off and weigh yourself again... Think about how to lose that weight mentally
74.Drink hot or cold fluids throughout the day to speed up your metabolism. Extreme temperatures trick the body..
75.Put on some music you like and dance around... It burns calories and its fun.
76. Brush your teeth and tongue. This trick will keep you from eating. Trust me it does work.
77.Limit Alcohol consumption. This is empty calories.
78.Always leave a bite left on your plate. This teaches restraint.
79. The 3B's BAKE,BROIL,BOIL ALL YOUR FOODS!
80.Try Magnetic rings on your fingers. This is supposed to help you lose weight in certain areas of your body by wearing the rings on different fingers.
81. Learn how to stand on your head. This sounds stupid,but it is true that by standing on your head you increase the circulation in your body.
82.JUMP! Buy a jump rope or a trampoline. Take a rebound class. Jumping is still one of the best ways to boost your cardiovascular system and stimulate Weight loss.
83. Never eat in secret. This is the worst habit to get into.
84.Cook for other people. This is a great way to have a relationship with food and not eating it.
85.Concentrate on the first three bites of your food. These are usually the best.
86.Do the 4 D's Don't relapse, Distract yourself,Decide your Goals and Distance yourself from Food.
87.Get a Tan. Okay, I know the sun is bad for you and so is the tanning beds. But, you can do everything in moderation. Plus there are spray tans today that don't make you look orange.
88.AVOID FRIED FOODS.
89. When eating a meal try to only eat one of every food group. One protein, One starch and One veggie. This will help the body digest easier. That means no cheeseburgers this has two
proteins meat and cheese.
90. Get a job working in a gym/health club. This is what I did. I got certified and got a part time job teaching at my local gym. I was spending so much time there working out that I got a job to get
paid for all the time I was working out. You stay in shape and you make a little money.
91.Get free diet samples. Pay for shipping and handling if you have to. Most free samples come for one portion. The samples that you pay for shipping and handling usually have enough samples
inside for a week or two. So remember when looking for something.... If it is completely free/ it is not enough to do anything.
92.Balance. Walk with a book on your head. This helps with posture and balance and tightens the tummy.
93.Moisturise. Always keep your skin moisturised. There is no reason for your skin to look saggy. Start now and those saggy skin folds will tighten up.
94. Massage. Massaging your body and face will help increase circulation. You can do this yourself with a BALINESE OIL.
95.Find a Buddy. Weight loss always comes easier with a buddy.
96.Buy a food piggy bank. Every time you want to spend money on food that you should not eat... Put that money in your piggy and buy something beneficial for your lifestyle.
97. Put your fork down. Try putting your fork or utensils down between bites when eating. ... Chew more.
98. Write down the good and the bad points. Separate the page with a line and list them one by one. On each side. Good reasons to stay on your diet and Bad reasons to go off your diet.
99.Arrange your house so you wont eat... Put things away in high places you can't reach. If you have to get a chair to cheat you might think twice.
100. Take a long bath or hot shower. This helps to distract the mind and increases blood circulation.
101. Lemon. Cut a fresh lemon and smell it. This helps with appetite control. Also Orange...
102.Fresh ginger can also work as an appetite suppressant.
103.Keep your New Years Resolution! Stay focused on your goals to be thin!
104.Try to get E Coupons for your diet products. This one is for my favorite Thinspo Supply site 1J13C1AOWFFND63 cut and paste it and get 5% off your order.
105. This is a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen trick... Put red lipstick on perfectly. If you eat it will get all messed up and all over your teeth.
106. If you have to taste it.... do it chew it and spit it out! Please do not make this a habbit! It is really gross!
107. Three words: Crest White Strips. Here’s the deal. You’re supposed to wear these on your upper and lower teeth for 30 minutes each, 2x a day. And you definitely cannot eat while you’ve got
these babies on. You can have up to 2 hours a day of literally not being able to eat! If you put them on about 15 minutes before dinner then you can’t eat dinner with your family and they’ll have to
let you eat on your own later. It’s perfect
108.. Ride out the hour. When you start to get hungry, just tell yourself that you’ll wait until the end of the hour to eat anything. That way you’ll have time to think about whether or not you really
want those calories, and you’ll also feel really powerful since you’ve proved to yourself that you can go for that time without food.
109. Exercise before you eat. It will give you more time to think over what you really want to eat, and when you do eat you’ll be more comfortable with it since you just burned some calories.
110.This is a little different than what other pro-ana sites may say. Instead of lowering the temperature while you sleep, raise the temperature. Sleep in sweats and under all of your covers.
You’ll sweat and lose water weight…It’s not “real” weight, but you will feel great when you get a look at the scale after getting out of bed.
111.If you’re in college, schedule classes around meal times. You can’t eat in class, can you?
112. Remember how hard you have worked to get this far... don't give up.
113.Think about how you can buy any clothes you want because everything will look good on you this will stop you!
114.You don’t want to be ‘the chubbie girl’ in your group of friends try thinking about that.
115.Stop yourself before you eat and think about what you are doing. Time it..... The cravings for food can pass sometimes in as little as 8 seconds. Same goes for a cigarette.
116. The 3 S's SUANA! STEAM! SWEAT! 20 Minutes in a deep sweat in the suana/steam room you can burn as much calories as a low impact exercise and get rid of nasty toxins.
117. Wear heavy shoes.... see picture. This type of shoe makes it harder for you to lift your legs thus giving your legs and tummy a real workout!
118.Avoid White Colored Foods.... sugar,potato,milk,cheese... etc.
119. Try to do more... be the one to get up and get the drinks for your friends. Instead of saying," while your up can you get me this?" Be the person who says can I get you anything while I am up..
this keeps you busy and active.
120. The French's Trick... Take 3 bites of everything on your plate and that is it... taste it all savor those bites and finish.
121. Eat half and through the rest away. You wont eat anything out of the garbage... please don't. This sounds wasteful but it is a good trick to show some restraint against yourself indulgence.
122. It takes 4 hours sometimes for your body to start to really digest the food you have eaten.... try not to eat in between those times... and remember this before you go to bed. Set a time when
the kitchen and eating is off limits for the day ... make it 4 hours before bedtime.
123. Remember to get enough sleep.... This is key to losing weight. Staying up long hours puts strain on the body and it starts to store fat because it feels the strain. 6-8 hours is best and you
will see the weight come off faster if you get enough sleep. This also gives the muscles a chance to rejuvinate.. which gives your body a fit and slimmer look!
124. When losing weight the areas of your body that have extra fat..... like your boobs(breasts,tits whatever) they will get saggy looking and shrink. To avoid this disgusting trasformation sleep with
moisturising lotion on the breasts and a bra... this will keep your boobs from sagging so much and looking like prunes.
125.Eat melons.... not only are they yummy but because they are an alkaline food they prevent you from getting sick and settle the stomach first thing in the morning better for
you actually than the grapefruit which is an acidic food!
126. Eat a fruit for breakfast and nothing else... this is what the fit for life diet plan is based on. I do this anyway, but in case you didn't know it.. fruit in the morning makes the digestive system pick
up speed... also exercise before you eat breakfast.. this also burns more calories.... calories in burn them out!
127. When eating fish... the lighter in color of the fish.. say if the fish is white, the less fat the fish has. If the fish is pink in color as salmon is it is higher in fat content. Obviously fish is
always a better choice to eat than meat...meat takes the body longer to digest and is higher in fat. Not to mention that the fat in fish the Omega's are actually good for you and that the fats in meats
are dangerous for you due to the clogging of arteries this type of fat from meat causes. Stick to fish for your proteins choices and you should lose more weight! Eat lighter color fishes and you will
lose even more!
128. Remember that you can't take an escalator to success you have to take the stairs...
129. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE... Impossible is just I M Possible... you can do it!
130. Water Facts....
131. Put your gym bag in the kitchen... remind yourself how much you are going to have to work out to lose the calories you are thinking about eating!
132..... Here are Preventions tips.... Follow some of these is tip 132. These are very healthy tips TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.. HERE ARE 100 OF THE
BEST TIPS TO DIET QUESTIONS...
I Can Only Handle One Diet Change Right Now. What Should I Do BEST 100 TIPS?
133. Add just one fruit or veggie serving daily. Get comfortable with that, then add an extra serving until you reach 8 to 10 a day.134. Eat at least two servings of a fruit or veggie at every meal.
134. Resolve never to supersize your food portions—unless you want to supersize your clothes.
135. Make eating purposeful, not mindless. Whenever you put food in your mouth, peel it, unwrap it, plate it, and sit. Engage all of the senses in the pleasure of nourishing your body.
136. Start eating a big breakfast. It helps you eat fewer total calories throughout the day.
137. Make sure your plate is half veggies and/or fruit at both lunch and dinner.
Are there Any Easy Tricks to Help Me Cut Calories?
138. Eating out? Halve it, and bag the rest. A typical restaurant entree has 1,000 to 2,000 calories, not even counting the bread, appetizer, beverage, and dessert.
139. When dining out, make it automatic: Order one dessert to share
140. Use a salad plate instead of a dinner plate, THE DARKER THE PLATE THE LOWER YOUR APPETITE WILL BE!
141. See what you eat. Plate your food instead of eating out of the jar or bag.
142. Eat the low-cal items on your plate first, then graduate. Start with salads, veggies, and broth soups, and eat meats and starches last. By the time you get to them, you'll be full enough to be
content with smaller portions of the high-calorie choices.
143. Instead of whole milk, switch to 1 percent. If you drink one 8-oz glass a day, you'll lose 5 lb in a year.
144. Juice has as many calories, ounce for ounce, as soda. Set a limit of one 8-oz glass of fruit juice a day.
145. Get calories from foods you chew, not beverages. Have fresh fruit instead of fruit juice.
146. Keep a food journal,AND A WORKOUT JOURNAL It really works wonders.
147. Follow the Chinese saying: "Eat until you are eight-tenths full."
148. Use mustard instead of mayo.
149. Eat more soup. The non-creamy ones are filling but low-cal.
150. Cut back on or cut out caloric drinks such as soda, sweet tea, lemonade, etc. People have lost weight by making just this one change. If you have a 20-oz bottle of Coca-Cola every day, switch
to Diet Coke. You should lose 25 lb in a year.
151. Take your lunch to work.
152. Sit when you eat.
153. Dilute juice with water.
154. Have mostly veggies for lunch.
155. Eat at home.
156. Limit alcohol to weekends.
How Can I Eat More Veggies?
157. Have a V8 or tomato juice instead of a Diet Coke at 3 pm.
158. Doctor your veggies to make them delicious: Dribble maple syrup over carrots, and sprinkle chopped nuts on green beans.
159. Mix three different cans of beans and some diet Italian dressing. Eat this three-bean salad all week.
160. Don't forget that vegetable soup counts as a vegetable.
161. Rediscover the sweet potato.
162. Use prebagged baby spinach everywhere: as "lettuce" in sandwiches, heated in soups, wilted in hot pasta, and added to salads.
163. Spend the extra few dollars to buy vegetables that are already washed and cut up.
164. Really hate veggies? Relax. If you love fruits, eat plenty of them; they are just as healthy (especially colorful ones such as oranges, mangoes, and melons).
165. Keep seven bags of your favorite frozen vegetables on hand. Mix any combination, microwave, and top with your favorite low-fat dressing. Enjoy 3 to 4 cups a day. Makes a great quick dinner.
Can You Give Me a Mantra that will Help Me Stick to My Diet?
166. "The best portion of high-calorie foods is the smallest one. The best portion of vegetables is the largest one. Period."
167. "I'll ride the wave. My cravings will disappear after 10 minutes if I turn my attention elsewhere."
168. "I want to be around to see my grandchildren, so I can forgo a cookie now."
169. "I am a work in progress."
170. "It's more stressful to continue being fat than to stop overeating."
I Eat Healthy, but I'm Overweight. What Mistakes Could I Be Making without Realizing It?
171. Skipping meals. Many healthy eaters "diet by day and binge by night."
172. Don't "graze" yourself fat. You can easily munch 600 calories of pretzels or cereal without realizing it.
173. Eating pasta like crazy. A serving of pasta is 1 cup, but some people routinely eat 4 cups.43. Eating supersize bagels of 400 to 500 calories for snacks.
174. Ignoring "Serving Size" on the Nutrition Facts panel.
175. Snacking on bowls of nuts. Nuts are healthy but dense with calories. Put those bowls away, and use nuts as a garnish instead of a snack.
176. Thinking all energy bars and fruit smoothies are low-cal.
What Can I Eat for a Healthy Low-Cal Dinner if I Don't Want to Cook?
177. A smoothie made with fat-free milk, frozen fruit, and wheat germ.
178. The smallest fast-food burger (with mustard and ketchup, not mayo) and a no-cal beverage. Then at home, have an apple or baby carrots.
179. A peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread with a glass of 1 percent milk and an apple.
180. Precooked chicken strips and microwaved frozen broccoli topped with Parmesan cheese.
181. A healthy frozen entree with a salad and a glass of 1 percent milk.
182. Scramble eggs in a nonstick skillet. Pop some asparagus in the microwave, and add whole wheat toast. If your cholesterol levels are normal, you can have seven eggs a week!
183. A bag of frozen vegetables heated in the microwave, topped with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons of chopped nuts.
184. Prebagged salad topped with canned tuna, grape tomatoes, shredded reduced-fat cheese, and low-cal Italian dressing.
185. Keep lean sandwich fixings on hand: whole wheat bread, sliced turkey, reduced-fat cheese, tomatoes, mustard with horseradish.
186. Heat up a can of good soup.
187. Cereal, fruit, and fat-free milk makes a good meal anytime.
188. Try a veggie sandwich from Subway.
189. Precut fruit for a salad and add yogurt
What's Your Best Advice for Avoiding those Extra Holiday Pounds?
190. Don't tell yourself, "It's okay, it's the holidays." That opens the door to 6 weeks of splurging.
191. Remember, EAT before you meet. Have this small meal before you go to any parties: a hardboiled Egg, Apple, and a Thirst quencher (water, seltzer, diet soda, tea).
192. As obvious as it sounds, don't stand near the food at parties. Make the effort, and you'll find you eat less.
193. At a buffet? Eating a little of everything guarantees high calories. Decide on three or four things, only one of which is high in calories. Save that for last so there's less chance of overeating.
194. For the duration of the holidays, wear your snuggest clothes that don't allow much room for expansion. Wearing sweats is out until January.
195. Give it away! After company leaves, give away leftover food to neighbors, doormen, or delivery people, or take it to work the next day.
196. Walk around the mall three times before you start shopping.
197. Make exercise a nonnegotiable priority.
198. Dance to music with your family in your home. One dietitian reported that when she asks her patients to do this, initially they just smile, but once they've done it, they say it is one of the easiest
ways to involve the whole family in exercise.
How Can I Control a Raging Sweet Tooth?
199. Once in a while, have a lean, mean salad for lunch or dinner, and save the meal's calories for a full dessert.
200. Are you the kind of person who does better if you make up your mind to do without sweets and just not have them around? Or are you going to do better if you have a limited amount of sweets
every day? One RD reported that most of her clients pick the latter and find they can avoid bingeing after a few days.
201. If your family thinks they need a very sweet treat every night, try to strike a balance between offering healthy choices but allowing them some "free will." Compromise with low-fat ice cream and
202. Try 2 weeks without sweets. It's amazing how your cravings vanish.
203. Eat more fruit. A person who gets enough fruit in his diet doesn't have a raging sweet tooth.
204. Eat your sweets, just eat them smart! Carve out about 150 calories per day for your favorite sweet. That amounts to about an ounce of chocolate, half a modest slice of cake, or 1/2 cup of
regular ice cream.
205. Try these smart little sweets: sugar-free hot cocoa, frozen red grapes, fudgsicles, sugar-free gum, Nutri-Grain chocolate fudge twists, Tootsie Rolls, and hard candy.
How Can I Conquer My Downfall: Bingeing at Night?
206. Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The large majority of people who struggle with night eating are those who skip meals or don't eat balanced meals during the day. This is a major setup for
overeating at night.
207. Eat your evening meal in the kitchen or dining room, sitting down at the table.
208. Drink cold unsweetened raspberry tea. It tastes great and keeps your mouth busy.
209. Change your nighttime schedule. It will take effort, but it will pay off. You need something that will occupy your mind and hands.
210. If you're eating at night due to emotions, you need to focus on getting in touch with what's going on and taking care of yourself in a way that really works. Find a nonfood method of coping with
211. Put a sign on the kitchen and refrigerator doors: "Closed after Dinner."
212. Brush your teeth right after dinner to remind you: No more food.
213. Eat without engaging in any other simultaneous activity. No reading, watching TV, or sitting at the computer.
214. Eating late at night won't itself cause weight gain. It's how many calories—not when you eat them—that counts.
How Can I Reap Added Health Benefits from My Dieting?
215. Fat-free isn't always your best bet. Research has found that none of the lycopene or alpha- or beta-carotene that fight cancer and heart disease is absorbed from salads with fat-free dressing.
Only slightly more is absorbed with reduced-fat dressing; the most is absorbed with full-fat dressing. But remember, use your dressing in moderate amounts.
216. Skipping breakfast will leave you tired and craving naughty foods by midmorning. To fill up healthfully and tastefully, try this sweet, fruity breakfast full of antioxidants. In a blender, process 1 c
nonfat plain or vanilla yogurt, 1 1/3 c frozen strawberries (no added sugar), 1 peeled kiwi, and 1 peeled banana. Pulse until mixture is milkshake consistency. Makes one 2-cup serving; 348 calories
and 1.5 fat grams.
217. If you're famished by 4 p.m. and have no alternative but an office vending machine, reach for the nuts—. The same goes if your only choices are what's available in the hotel minibar.
218. Next time you're feeling wiped out in late afternoon, forgo that cup of coffee and reach for a cup of yogurt instead. The combination of protein, carbohydrate, and fat in an 8-ounce serving of
low-fat yogurt will give you a sense of fullness and well-being that coffee can't match, as well as some vital nutrients. If you haven't eaten in 3 to 4 hours, your blood glucose levels are probably
dropping, so eating a small amount of nutrient-rich food will give your brain and your body a boost.
219. Making just a few changes to your pantry shelves can get you a lot closer to your weight loss goals. Here's what to do: If you use corn and peanut oil, replace it with olive oil. Same goes for
breads—go for whole wheat. Trade in those fatty cold cuts like salami and bologna and replace them canned tuna, sliced turkey breast, and lean roast beef. Change from drinking whole milk to fat-
free milk or low-fat soy milk. This is hard for a lot of people so try transitioning down to 2 percent and then 1 percent before you go fat-free.
220. Nothing's less appetizing than a crisper drawer full of mushy vegetables. Frozen vegetables store much better, plus they may have greater nutritional value than fresh. Food suppliers typically
freeze veggies just a few hours after harvest, locking in the nutrients. Fresh veggies, on the other hand, often spend days in the back of a truck before they reach your supermarket.
221. Worried about the trans-fat content in your peanut butter? Good news: In a test done on Skippy, JIF, Peter Pan, and a supermarket brand, the levels of trans fats per 2-tablespoon serving
were far lower than 0.5 gram—low enough that under proposed laws, the brands can legally claim zero trans fats on the label. They also contained only 1 gram more sugar than natural brands—not
a significant difference.
Eating Less Isn't Enough—What Exercising Tips Will Help Me Shed Pounds?
222. Overeating is not the result of exercise. Vigorous exercise won't stimulate you to overeat. It's just the opposite. Exercise at any level helps curb your appetite immediately following the workout.
223. When you're exercising, you shouldn't wait for thirst to strike before you take a drink. By the time you feel thirsty, you're already dehydrated. Try this: Drink at least 16 ounces of water, sports
drinks, or juices two hours before you exercise. Then drink 8 ounces an hour before and another 4 to 8 ounces every 15 to 20 minutes during your workout. Finish with at least 16 ounces after
you're done exercising.
224. Tune in to an audio book while you walk. It'll keep you going longer and looking forward to the next walk—and the next chapter! Check your local library for a great selection. Look for a
whodunit; you might walk so far you'll need to take a cab home!
225. Think yoga's too serene to burn calories? Think again. You can burn 250 to 350 calories during an hour-long class (that's as much as you'd burn from an hour of walking)! Plus, you'll improve
muscle strength, flexibility, and endurance.
226. Drinking too few can hamper your weight loss efforts. That's because dehydration can slow your metabolism by 3 percent, or about 45 fewer calories burned a day, which in a year could mean
weighing 5 pounds more. The key to water isn't how much you drink, it's how frequently you drink it. Small amounts sipped often work better than 8 ounces gulped down at once.
How Can I Manage My Emotional Eating and Get the Support I Need?
227. A registered dietitian (RD) can help you find healthy ways to manage your weight with food. To find one in your area who consults with private clients call (800) 366-1655.
228. The best place to drop pounds may be your own house of worship. Researchers set up healthy eating and exercise programs in 16 Baltimore churches. More than 500 women participated and
after a year the most successful lost an average of 20 lb. Weight loss programs based on faith are so successful because there's a built-in community component that people can feel comfortable
229. Here's another reason to keep level-headed all the time: Pennsylvania State University research has found that women less able to cope with stress—shown by blood pressure and heart rate
elevations—ate twice as many fatty snacks as stress-resistant women did, even after the stress stopped (in this case, 25 minutes of periodic jackhammer-level noise and an unsolvable maze).
230. Sitting at a computer may help you slim down. When researchers at Brown University School of Medicine put 92 people on online weight loss programs for a year, those who received weekly e-
mail counseling shed 5 1/2 more pounds than those who got none. Counselors provided weekly feedback on diet and exercise logs, answered questions, and cheered them on. Most major online
diet programs offer many of these features.
I hope those were some helpful ANSWERS TO YOUR MOST ASKED QUESTIONS... AND THE TIPS THAT YOU CAN USE...now HERE ARE
231. FIND A DIET AND STICK WITH IT .... WORK IT! COMMIT!!
232. TRY COLON CLEANSING TO GET RID OF EXTRA FECAL MATTER!
233. Remember to take good care of your body today!!!
234. Try some nutritional bars instead of skipping a meal. Sometimes if you skip a meal you eat more at the next.
235. Listen to how others have lost weight and what they did.. click here.
Try some tested Tips and Tricks Click here...
236. Building muscle can burn more calories while resting. It also increases the metabolism.
237. Try some Green Tea Salad Oil instead of olive oil and other heavy oils on your salad yummy!
238. If you can't eye up your food to be portion correct.. by yourself a food scale so that you can stay within the right portions.
239. Try some Dagga before yoga class or spin.
2240. If you are going out to eat...Remember that you are trying to reach your goals and nothing tastes as good as that!
241.TRY FLETCHERISM...Horace Fletcher followed these rules for five months. As a result he lost more than 60 pounds and felt better than he had for 20 years. A weight-reducing programme built on
Fletcherism works wonders and is worth a trial.
242. TRY THIS NEW MOUTH SPRAY IT STOPS YOU FROM WANTING TO EAT FOR HOURS... CLICK HERE.
MORE TO COME STAY FOCUSED!!
(written by http://www.pro-thinspo.com/Tips.html)